ALTA Healthcare Services offers an Intensive Outpatient Program/Partial Hospitalization Program to support individuals with moderate or severe mental health issues. We aim to help people get their symptoms under control and return to fully active and productive lives.
Our programs allow individuals to attend treatment at the hospital during the day for the program duration but return to their homes after each day.
We conduct an initial assessment and provide recommendations about which program will be rendered.
We aim to treat a variety of mental health issues and related problems, including:
- Isolation from family and friends
- Irritability and anger
- Mood regulation issues
- Avoidance behaviors
- Thoughts of suicide or homicide
- Difficulty tolerating distress
- Sleep disturbance related to mental illness
- Interpersonal conflict
- Difficulty functioning at home, work, or school
- Self-medicating with substances
Get in Touch
We aim to provide positive change in your lives. Contact Us now.