Schedule an appointment to get started with our behavioral health care, home healthcare or healthcare staffing programs. We will assess your skills, strengths, and needs. Kindly fill out the form below.
HOW IT WORKS
- Appointments are generally scheduled for 45-minute sessions once per week or at a frequency that meets your unique needs.
- We strive to be respectful of your time and ask that you extend us the same courtesy.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment so that you can update any insurance information or forms.
- New patients should plan to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to complete new patient forms and insurance paperwork.
- Cancellations require a 24-hour notice to avoid being charged.
- INITIAL PHONE INFORMATION: You will be asked to provide initial information over the telephone to help us evaluate if ALTA is your best treatment option.
- FIRST SESSION: You may then be scheduled for an initial evaluation session, which allows you to build rapport with the therapist and give them some background about yourself and the reasons you are seeking counseling. In addition, the therapist will be able to answer your questions regarding services, confidentiality, and what to expect in therapy. If we decide that it is in your best interest to move forward working with the therapist, you will decide on a mutually agreed upon time for your therapy sessions.
- SECOND SESSION: You will work with your therapist to set goals for future therapy sessions and then work toward achieving them together.
- We accept both Medicaid and Medicare.Our office also offers competitive pricing for self-pay patients. Please get in touch with our office for additional details.
- We also accept private insurance. Please contact our office for the most up-to-date list of health plans accepted.
- ALTA currently bills Medicaid, Medicare, or private insurance on the client’s behalf. We handle all prior authorization requests and billing paperwork to enable our clients to focus on getting well. In some cases, Medicare might require the client to pay 20% of the service cost, but we make sure to inform the client of this before their appointment.
- We accept only cash, credit card, and check for out-of-pocket clients.