Schedule an appointment to get connected with out therapists.
HOW IT WORKS
- INITIAL PHONE INFORMATION: You will be asked to provide initial information over the telephone to help us evaluate if ALTA is your best treatment option. During this call you will be connected with a therapist.
- WHAT TO EXPECT: You may then be scheduled for an initial evaluation session, which allows you to build rapport with the therapist and give them some background about yourself and the reasons you are seeking counseling. In addition, the therapist will be able to answer your questions regarding services, confidentiality, and what to expect in therapy. If we decide that it is in your best interest to move forward working with the therapist, you will decide on a mutually agreed upon time, and frequency for your therapy sessions and begin to work with your therapist to set goals and then work toward achieving them together.
- ALTA is only accepting out-of-pocket bill payments. A superbill can be provided to your insurance for reimbursement.Billing to Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance providers will be available in the near future.
- We only accept out-of-pocket billing for behavioral health.
- We accept only cash, credit card, and check for out-of-pocket clients.